Great news If you work for or run a not-for-profit organisation.
Free Google Ad spend? Is it real?
If you work for a charity or not for profit, then yes! It’s true. You may qualify for a free $10,000 USD / month Ad Grant from Google.
Needless to say this can help get in front of new customers and potential donators to help your cause.
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages, in positions below the ads of paying advertisers.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
- Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD / month ad spend.
You can see Google’s published information on being eligible here: https://www.google.com/grants/eligibility/
We would love to help
Saxon Digital have successfully helped many charites gain approval for the grant. We currently manage multiple Google Ad Grant accounts. We work hard to achieve results above expectation and industry benchmarks.